WJ asked in HealthAlternative Medicine · 1 month ago

MS and spasticity, PLEASE HELP?

I have MS and my girlfriend has it, but hers is much worse. It had affected her voice and her limbs, which are not as functional as our limbs. She has done the botox treatment and that did not work, she got a baclofen pump and the pump itself failed to work (she is suing the company) and now she wants to use CBD oil, but we don't know about the benefits of that products. Is there anything else that she can use?

Thank you,

WJ

Sorry, when I meant by 'our' limbs I meant by those not stricken with spasticity. Also, I am just asking for a second opinion. Her doctors are not giving her good answers, just giving her minimal help.

She needs to get advice from Physicians, not from strangers on an Internet site.

Her limbs aren't as functional as "our limbs?"  Who is "our?"

sorry but you should not ask here. people on answers are not professionals and anything they recommend may well be bad for your girl without knowing her history