Bisexual lady not initiating communication?

I'm starting to loose interest in a bisexual lady because she's not initiating but if I ask her about her feelings she would be open to expressing them.Her birthday is on the 18th and she's expecting a teddy bear and a box of chocolate as a birthday gift from me. Should I keep intiating or let go??? She's a cancer♋

N/B:I'm a lady.

I'm starting to lose interest in a bisexual lady because she's not initiating but if I ask her about her feelings she would be open to expressing them.Her birthday is on the 18th and she's expecting a teddy bear and a box of chocolate as a birthday gift from me. Should I keep intiating or let go??? She's a cancer♋

1. Lose, not "loose".

2. If her lack of willingness to initiate anything is bothering you to the point where you're no longer interested, stop seeing her.

3. Her astrological sign is not relevant.

4. If she's 'open to expressing' her feelings, what does she say when you ask her to start initiating more?