What is the Worldwide actual monthly SEO retainer fees? ?

Additionally, You can think this question How much does SEO cost or charge worldwide for an hourly, monthly retainer, campaign or project-based SEO services?

• Jay

The Worldwide actual monthly retainer SEO retainer fees depend on the SEO company you hired.

There are...world wide...ten thousand companies that specialize in SEO.

There are ...world wide...a hundred thousand people who do SEO outside of a company organization.

There are...world wide...hundreds of thousands of people who have their own websites and do their own SEO.

So when you ask how much does SEO cost or charge world wide for an hourly monthly retainer...I can do my own SEO free.  I can work on my own SEO and do a great job of it 12 hours a day...for free.

(...you DO know that SEO stands for Search Engine Optimization and that it is not the name of a company...right?)

You can hire a person or company to do SEO for you for $7.00 up to $7,000.00 because each SEO project is slightly different.

You should go get a book: Idiots guide to Search Engine Optimization and read that book and then come back with a better question.

repeat CRIMINAL SPAMMER