Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentOther - Politics & Government · 1 month ago

If DeSean Jackson and Stephan Jackson were prominent WHITE athletes, would Democrats be condemning them for their anti-Semitism?

Here's a perfect example of the Democratic party hating white people. They never condemn prominent blacks who do and say racist things. Where are the Democrats condemning DeSean Jackson and Stephan Jackson for praising Hitler, praising black supremacist Louis Farrakhan, and spreading anti-Semitism tropes? As far as I'm concerned, hate is hate. It doesn't matter who's spreading the hate. Or at least it should not matter. If these two were white, the Democrats would have immediately jumped on this and condemned it as "white supremacy." But since they're black, they're given a pass as always. Where's the equality? 

Update:

If DeSean Jackson were a white guy he would have been fired already. We'll see if he's fired. Something tells me he won't.

6 Answers

Relevance
  • Foofa
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Sadly probably not. Jews may be more sensitive to this than others. But the Democrat party has tolerated rising antisemitism in its midst for a while now and it's to the point where people who care about that don't have a candidate from any party they can rely on to be solidly against it. Israel is probably sucking up so much land right now in anticipation of the millions of American Jews who'll be desperate to get out of here when all this stuff comes to fruition. 

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

i Pray someone shoots them.

• 1 month ago

The consequences would be VERY different for sure. And it would be a MUCH MORE prominent headline among the leftist networks. These facts are what's really hard for leftist lemmings to swallow.  Observe the comments under some of their answers.

• 1 month ago

If you stepped out side your algorithmically curated echo chamber you would see they have been condemned.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 month ago

It's going to end badly.

• 1 month ago

They are being condemned already.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.