Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentElections · 1 month ago

Why do Democrats think Kanye West is an idiot? Does it have anything to do with the color of his skin?

He seems smart to me. I like how he recently said he's calling his new political party the "birthday party." Very witty ! 

Favorite Answer

They rather have a man who supported busing segregation, gloated about working with segregationists, and pushed for mass incarceration of black men.  Yes, Democrats who are mocking Kanye but supporting Biden are racists. Maybe not explicit racists but implicit racists but still racists.

It could be because he's a) black and b) not a Democrat, but it could also be the fact that his ego can blot out the sun.

THE DEMOCRATS BELIEVE THAT THE BLACKS SHOULD BE VOTING FOR THE DEMOCRATS ONLY

Well, it was the commie dems who first enslaved blacks after all.  As for Kanye, they are afraid  he just might get somewhere.  Personally I think he is head and shoulders above anything else the commie dems have to offer.

Kanye said slavery was a choice, how much more obvious can his stupidity be 

• Murzy

Even though he can't possibly win, he will take away votes from Biden.

Kanye is an intelligent guy.  But he's got a mental disorder, he's bipolar, which makes him do things which don't make a lot of sense sometimes. 

I think he is an idiot because what comes out of his mouth.  One turn of phrase doesn't negate all the other insanity.

it's because he doesn't behave the way they think he "should" behave....

and if you look just below the sanctimonious surface of a lot of what passes as "liberal thought" today, you'll notice that decidedly un-liberal train of thought is actually quite common....

now many will say I'm making a biased generalization here, but consider this:  the guy currently appointed to be the standard bearer of all things anti-Trump.... the one being praised and lauded by those who claim to be disgusted by Trump's "racism" is the same guy who once said Obama was "clean and well spoken" for a "black guy" and still maintains today that "poor kids are just as smart as white kids"...

I don't think Kanye is an idiot.  I think he's running a pretty effective publicity stunt.  The only idiots are those who believe he's actually running for president.

He said slavery was OK and it was the slave's fault.