Which countries hire Australian nurses and pay the best?

I am aware that further study will often be required to become certified overseas. I was just curious as to which countries pay nurses the best and that also take Australian nurses. TIA

Favorite Answer

If you are strictly looking for money, look at jobs in Saudi Arabia. I know nurses who have moved there to work- they need female nurses to look after female patients, and they don't allow Saudi women to become nurses. They pay more than any place else in the world. I don't know what the situation is right now- they are locked down because of COVID, but that just increases the need for nurses. You might also look at other wealthy Middle Eastern countries like Qatar and Oman. 

Australia. With Australian BSN, IF you could work in Canada, you would not earn anywhere near as much. There are no nurse visas for US. UK - you need extensive experience in very rare specialization to be eligible for employment visa, but pay is poor compared to Canada, US, and especially Australia. Less than BSN or MSN? You might find work in countries where there is a serious shortage of nurses, but pay would be poor. 

The UK certainly takes in some nurses (see work visa requirements for what details); but the pay's not great

Britain, America, and Canada come quickly to mind.  Wages are probably best in America, relative to cost of living, since most nurses there do not work for government.  Note that a number of other countries used to hire foreign, including Australian nurses.  Examples include UAE, Kuwait, KSA, etc.  If you speak Chinese, Singapore might also be a possible.