Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 4 weeks ago

Why do Conservatives think that two parent families are the best and hate single moms?

Growing up in a single parent family can be beautiful and with an incredible bond between child and parent. And no damage from divorce and splitting of families that's becoming more the norm. Well done to single mom's for not settling for a man just to have a baby, and then putting the poor child through separation when things didn't work out. That'll cause more damage overall.

Trust me, there are millions of children who wish they lived in fatherless homes due to men being drunks, abusers etc.

13 Answers

Relevance
  • 4 weeks ago

direct experience.

• 4 weeks ago

The delusions on the left are increasingly appearing to be the result of being posessed.

• Marduk
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

They hate independent women, they should be in the kitchen, barefoot and pregnant. 

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

Liberals say love is love. So I say “great, now polygamy and incestuous marriages are okay”. Liberals shout NO, THATS NOT WHAT WE MEANT!!!!

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

I hope you are trolling.

Poverty is rampant in single-parent households. Most men in prisons grew up in single mom households. Single-parent households are almost always dysfunctional and perform poorly.

Two-parent families are the best for children. While such families are not always possible because of the death or abandonment of a parent, we should not be actively promoting and glorifying single mom households.

See the book - David Popenoe’s Life Without Father.

• 4 weeks ago

Saying that all conservatives hate single moms is an ignorant statement. Though there are many reasons why families are different, the ideal for raising children is a home that includes a loving father and mother.

• Greg
    Lv 4
    4 weeks ago

What they really really really hate, are families with two male parents and a bunch of kids

• 4 weeks ago

Two parent (man and wife) families are the best, especially for young men.  Young men need positive male role models in their life, and a father to show them the right way to be.   Conservatives do not hate single mothers, that is a lie.

• 4 weeks ago

They're in no place to hate single moms..they do their best to make birth control pills and abortions nearly impossible to acquire 

• 4 weeks ago

I bet if you asked those single moms what they think, they'd probably agree that having a two parent family would be better, assuming the man is a good guy.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.