Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 month ago

How do you feel when your boyfriend likes pictures of half naked women? ?

Just wondering if there is anything wrong with me for being upset when he does this 

a loser for sure

There is something wrong with him, not you. He’s not totally being faithful to you 

there is nothing wrong with you feeling upset. something is wrong with your boyfriend. your boyfriend should not be looking at pictures of half-naked women. he should be enjoying pictures of fully naked women.

I can see 2 sides to this as a guy:

I think what he’s doing is wrong and disrespectful to you, I’m agreeing with you there. However men innately like women’s body, it’s biological, so by not liking it he’s just saving face with you and essentially lying to you saying he doesn’t like stuff like that, when in reality all men like stuff like that in their minds. Even if he doesn’t click like, it doesn’t mean he doesn’t like it from a biological standpoint in his mind 

What else has been going on in the relationship? Is there one?  There's an old saying..."For looking, costs nothing." If that's all that's going on, I wouldn't be too concerned. If there is more...? Well, then it would be time to evaluate the state and quality of your relationship. 

• keerok

Which half?             .

• Bee V3

I can understand why you'd be upset. However, i wouldn't be. As long as I'm the only person he's romantically interested in, I don't care who he finds sexually attractive. As long as he stays with me. Its just a picture

Why is it always women who go around half naked? On TV, in public. Why not just get it over with and strip down altogether? That seems where they want to go. So, yes. You're being upset at the wrong person.