Is there a free way to learn how to read & play piano music online?

I've been playing the piano since I was 2, about 28 years ago. Thanks to quarantine, I now have the time to try to learn how to read sheet music. But I just spent all of my money on getting a new keyboard in preparation for this. I know absolutely nothing about reading music. I've looked online trying to find one that teaches me, but it's all pay-to-learn, and it's hard for me to tell the difference between a great teacher and an average one. I want to learn the right way. I'm going to practice 2 hours a day for the next year at least. I'll get more money coming in soon so can pay then, but I want to start now haha. Free would be nice but I don't mind links to payable courses as well, since I'll have money soon.I just want to learn everything, beginner-professional, so I don't want something that teaches only the basics.  Anyways, thanks for any suggestions! 

There are no answers yet.
Be the first to answer this question.