Why websites keep getting blocked about a day after using them.?

I need to give context. I just moved into a house that my landlady also lives in. I am finding that I am using websites and apps, then about a day after I can't access. It seems to happen by device as well. An example is that I used bumble on my new phone. The next day I couldn't access it while connected to the home wifi, except when I use a vpn. So I thought the whole site must have been blocked, but then I used my old phone connected to the wifi and it worked fine. But now a day later my old phone doesn't connect to bumble either.

I think the landy must be doing it. I just want to know what she is doing and why. I could maybe understand it if it was porn. But it's not.

If any more info is required, please ask

I also want to make it clear that both phones didn't get blocked together. A rough timeline is that phone A could access sites on Monday, it was blocked on Tuesday. Wednesday I try using phone B and it could access everything. Today (Thursday) that phone can no longer access the sites. I may try my laptop to see if the same thing happens.

• Lv 7

if you are getting blocked from an app, then the app is blacklisting your IP.

contact their support to find out why.

• BigE

Is it a timeout or site not found?  The first might be hard to overcome, the second you can use a open DNS server, like google's 8.8.8.8.

The first thing you need to do is find out if she's blocking the sites herself.  Tell her what's happening, and ask if she's aware of the problem on her computer.  also ask if she's set up any site blocking app or settings on the router itself.  

Next, you need to go somewhere with your phone and try the website again on some other free wifi.  This will help you to know if there is a problem with your phone or such.  

lastly, of course, reboot, run a full scan of the phone ANd computer using a good antivirus software.