Don’t you agree that Donald Trump is what America is all about Most Americans identify with him ?

More Americans think and feel just like he does 

Most Americans agree with him 100%

no way, most American,s cannot stand him.

The numbers don't jibe with reality. 

Not according to reality and the facts. Trump lost the popular vote by 3 million last time and I expect that to rise when he loses in November. Are you better off now than you were 4 yrs ago....that is what the voters can decide in Nov. By that time Trumps incompetence will show a death toll of over 200k. I do not  think most Americans identify with an immoral, cheater and loser baby. 

Not in any universe I live in. 

I agree more with the President than with anyone running in the Democrat party.

MOST Americans don't agree with anyone 100%.

Note: At least 3 different people you have probably heard have been credited with a variation of the quote "If two people agree on everything, one of them is unnecessary."

No they do not you idiot foreign troll.  Most corrupt Belarus residents agree with him, though.

Disagree. Your question has nothing to do with Personal Finance.

Not me              

No and No.

Remember, he lost the popular vote.  So, "most Americans" (who voted) actually agreed with Hillary Clinton.

Dishonest, lazy, whiny, spoiled, and entitled americans  identify with traitor trump.