Don’t you agree that Donald Trump is what America is all about Most Americans identify with him ?

More Americans think and feel just like he does 

Most Americans agree with him 100%

19 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

no way, most American,s cannot stand him.

• 1 month ago

The numbers don't jibe with reality. 

• 1 month ago

Not according to reality and the facts. Trump lost the popular vote by 3 million last time and I expect that to rise when he loses in November. Are you better off now than you were 4 yrs ago....that is what the voters can decide in Nov. By that time Trumps incompetence will show a death toll of over 200k. I do not  think most Americans identify with an immoral, cheater and loser baby. 

• 1 month ago

Not in any universe I live in. 

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 month ago

I agree more with the President than with anyone running in the Democrat party.

MOST Americans don't agree with anyone 100%.

Note: At least 3 different people you have probably heard have been credited with a variation of the quote "If two people agree on everything, one of them is unnecessary."

• 1 month ago

No they do not you idiot foreign troll.  Most corrupt Belarus residents agree with him, though.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Disagree. Your question has nothing to do with Personal Finance.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Not me              

• 1 month ago

No and No.

Remember, he lost the popular vote.  So, "most Americans" (who voted) actually agreed with Hillary Clinton.

• 1 month ago

Dishonest, lazy, whiny, spoiled, and entitled americans  identify with traitor trump.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.