Are there any safety hazards  of forgetting to turn the oven off all night (11 hours) it was on 375 please respond quick.?

You're fine. I leave my oven on all the time so all the pets I keep in there stay warm.

You will notice it in your next utility bill. It will be higher.

• A

unless you had food in it, no harm

no safety hazards.  just higher electric bills

If the oven is operating anywhere close to properly, the only POTENTIAL safety issue is carbon monoxide. If your oven is producing enough CO to be a problem, you probably wouldn't have woke up.

Clearly it hasn't caught fire, or you wouldn't be asking here. The only damage is to your utility bill.

Well, if your alive, I guess it didn't matter.

• y

carbon monoxide if a gas stove could build up, that is why stoves are no longer recommended as a secondary heat source during emergencies. There is always the potential of a fire whenever using a stove if not being attended.

Yes.  You'll probably die of a heart attack when you get your electricity bill.

Not really. A self cleaning oven rises to about 700 degrees for three hours or more. The only concern is the amount of electricity or gas that has been wasted for that length of time.