Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleMakeup · 4 weeks ago

Q to Makeup Users, why does my new lipstick have tiny water drops all over? Is this lipstick ok to use?

So I decided to try makeup and bought these things for first time. Its lipstick from famous brand but when I opened it It has tiny drops all over like it's sweating or having dew drops like flowers. Is this lipstick like duplicate or something? Is it ok to use or should I return it to Amazon 

You get the same thing in a box of chocolates that has been in the heat for a while.  Life really is like a box of chocolates !!!

It's oil and is completely harmless. That just means it sat in the heat for hours - an unfortunate consequence when you mail order products in the summer.

I'd return it to the store.  That is moisture on the product meaning its been opened or tainted before you got it.  I would not use it due to possible bacterial contamination.