Does the opposite sex ever make you have evil thoughts ?

He tells me things like women should be seen and not heard, takes my phone whenever he wants, places a tape recorder in my car, etc....

Sometimes I just have evil flashes in my head because he has it where I don't even express myself when I'm upset. I honestly don't love him anymore. I see now that he is very selfish and only motivated by one thing. 

Favorite Answer

You're too intelligent to be wasting your time with that LOSER.  I'm sure you're an attractive woman,& you must know that even better than I.  Finding another man who's interested in you for who you are must be easy.  Be more assertive.  Tell him to get lost & be a lot more fussy in future.  You can afford it, & deserve someone who makes you feel good about yourself all the time.  Be who you are, not what some self-serving shithead wants you to be. 

give daddy a lap dance ;) 

• Matt85

That's probably not evil. Revenge is not evil unless you go overboard, eye for an eye and all that.

Evil thoughts, not acted upon are just that.

leave him is the way to go