Are werewolves real?

10 Answers

Relevance
  • Prince
    Lv 5
    3 weeks ago

Yes werewolves are real. So are vampires. There are evolutionary links between humans and dragons. Read Children of the Matrix by David Icke and Zechariah Sitchin on the seeding of humanity by the Anunakki. The best particular case to study is the vampire princess Eleanor Schwarzenberg née Lobkowitz who started out milking she wolves but eventually became a vampire. Delve deep never doubting because hers is the most obscured biography in human history, because it's real.

• 3 weeks ago

No, of course not! 

• Paul
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

Nope, pure fantasy.

• 1 month ago

Only if you're talking about European / Middle Eastern girls and their body hair.  And when I say body hair, you know what part of the body I'm talking about.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Cogito
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Obviously not.

They exist only in fiction.

• 1 month ago

I am the only werewolf left.  All my brothers and sisters in the world of werewolves are dead, killed by those terrible people with their silver bullets.  I survive because I have friends that lock me in a steel cage whenever there's a full moon.  Don't ask me to make you a werewolf, you don't want this kind of life, trust me, you don't!

• Robin
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

nope they do not exist

• 1 month ago

Yes, werewolves are real and dogman is also another creature very similar to werewolves.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Of course not!            

• 1 month ago

They are, I saw one sleeping next to the dumpster the other day. 

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.