Are werewolves real?

• Prince

Yes werewolves are real. So are vampires. There are evolutionary links between humans and dragons. Read Children of the Matrix by David Icke and Zechariah Sitchin on the seeding of humanity by the Anunakki. The best particular case to study is the vampire princess Eleanor Schwarzenberg née Lobkowitz who started out milking she wolves but eventually became a vampire. Delve deep never doubting because hers is the most obscured biography in human history, because it's real.

No, of course not! 

• Paul

Nope, pure fantasy.

Only if you're talking about European / Middle Eastern girls and their body hair.  And when I say body hair, you know what part of the body I'm talking about.

• Cogito

Obviously not.

They exist only in fiction.

I am the only werewolf left.  All my brothers and sisters in the world of werewolves are dead, killed by those terrible people with their silver bullets.  I survive because I have friends that lock me in a steel cage whenever there's a full moon.  Don't ask me to make you a werewolf, you don't want this kind of life, trust me, you don't!

• Robin

nope they do not exist

Yes, werewolves are real and dogman is also another creature very similar to werewolves.

Of course not!            

They are, I saw one sleeping next to the dumpster the other day.