How can I stop losing weight now that I am going under my minimum weight goal limit?

I was 232 lbs almost 16 months ago and now I am down to 155 lbs. I am a 45 year old male. I decided on the weight loss because I texted my blood sugar and it freaked me out at 160. Now I can’t stop losing weight and have to work hard to keep my weight from slipping under 150.  I went from eating 3 to 4K calories a day , down now to about what a prisoner is allowed to eat. However , everything I eat is healthy , I don’t do drugs , don’t smoke , and all my vitals are from what my doctor says are those of an athlete. My resting heart rate is 52 and my blood pressure is 100 over 60. 

. I believe I average 1700 calories now.   I want to be at 175lbs. But I lost my appetite for all foods that put weight on you like pastas , snacks ,  or any high carb meal. I need a motivation.  I had someone take a picture of me and I don’t recognize myself. Thanks. 

Favorite Answer

Up your calories a bit, you are obviously still at a deficit if still dropping weight.