Do you thank god that you are white?

• Raja

Do you think that all whites are good? You must thank God when you live a good life with good people in a good environment as a good human being.

• Paul

Not really. He would love me and guide my life no matter what shade my skin is. Jesus Himself had darker skin than mine. So what?

True there is a variety of peoples on earth, with strikingly different physical features.  How does our Creator view people and how does he want us to view them?  He inspired one of his servants, the Christian apostle Paul, to say: “The God that made the world and all the things in it, gives to all persons life and breath and all things. And he made out of one man every nation of men, to dwell upon the entire surface of the earth.”​—Acts 17:24-26.  What do you think?  Are not some races of men more precious in God’s eyes than others? This is what many have believed.  However, Peter was given a demonstration of God’s impartiality, the Christian apostle Peter was moved to exclaim: “For a certainty I perceive that God is not partial, but in every nation the man that fears him and works righteousness is acceptable to him.”​ Acts 10:34, 35.  Do you believe this? Not all people do.  Some people even distort the Bible, and try to show that it teaches “that the Negro, the lower apes and the quadrupeds, all belong to ‘one kind of flesh,’ the ‘flesh of beasts.”’  What do the facts show? Are we really one human family? Is there any truth to the claims that we are not?  Consider the flesh and blood. Some argue that it is different in blacks and whites. Yet The World Book Encyclopedia says: “Scientists state that cells which make up the human body are the same for all people. In the same way, a biologist can tell human blood from that of lower animals. But all the many types of human blood can be found among all the stocks and races of mankind.”  The Bible teaches that we are all one human family. Yes, in God’s sight, humans of every race or nationality are equal in all respects. Acts 10:34, 35 This is also the view that Jesus Christ expressed.  Christ’s principal command to his followers was that they “love one another” just as he loved them. John 13:34, 35.  Also the Bible teaches “He who does not love his brother, whom he has seen, cannot be loving God, whom he has not seen.”​ 1 John 4:20.

Please read this article about race https://wol.jw.org/en/wol/d/r1/lp-e/101977725#h=1:...  They Found the Solution to the Problem of Race

Source(s): jw.org

I don't thank nonexistent deities for anything.

No.  I don't think of myself as white.

that is a racist thing to say. yes I am white but I could of been born black. I thank Jehovah God threw his Son Jesus Christ, that I am here and alive 

Being white is rarely a thought to actual white people, unless you are a looney liberal looking for any cause to rant about, or part of the liberal establishment looking to promote division in order to gain power/votes giving lip service on how they plan to fix the division that they caused.

Yes. I thank God every day that He made a way for me to stay out of Hell. As such, I thank God for how He made me. 

I thank God that I don't think about it.

Of course I thank him every day I was not born brown or even worse a jew!!!