Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Pregnancy & ParentingToddler & Preschooler · 1 month ago

How to punish a 7 year old child for torturing her 12 year old sister?

The child keeps poking, hitting, and never leaves her alone. 

13 Answers

Relevance
  • L
    Lv 4
    6 days ago

What's wrong with a parent who does NOTHING about it??????????

• 3 weeks ago

its the old do un to others thing.

if they hit or torture their sister or brother .Tell them and show them that their sibling gets to do what ever they do to them ,hit, bite, pull hair, take toys ,what ever  . they now learn how much it hurts,or how they feel when it happens to them.

after wards  you always get them to hug and say their sorry this teaches them impathy and forgiveness and love . it want take too many times they stop

Source(s): grandmother
  • 3 weeks ago

The 7 years old toddler should be notified of the consequences before the actual punishment .

• Edna
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

Stay out of it. The 12-year-old is soon going to get a belly-full of her 7-year-old sister's torture, and is going torture the 7-year-old herself.

Since we're no longer allowed to "comment" to a poster, will someone PLEASE try to finally convince Tomalochk that a 7 year old is NOT a toddler. He been told, over and over again, that a toddler is a child between the ages of one to three years old, but he still continues to refer to 6, 7, 8, and even 9 year kids as "toddlers". He's becoming VERY annoying.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • art
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

tell the older sister (in front of the younger one) "if she annoys you or hits you just hit her back" the younger one will soon back off after she has been hit a few times

• 1 month ago

Give the kid something to do... learn some parenting skills... this isn't a kid-thing, this is a parents need to parent thing. 

• 1 month ago

Go with your gut. Teach them now before they grow up and pull that on other people...or worse your grandkids...

• Jill
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Always a warning first but if that is ignored I would take away something he really loves/wants and make him earn it back through better behavior. 

• 1 month ago

Waa it cock and ball torture if it was then there is something wrong with the girl and no you should not punish him but any other way he tortured her he should get a proper S P A N K E N and hurt but I dont know how you punish him soooo...

• edward
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Sounds like normal little sibling behaviour.  Although me and my sister don’t live together anymore cause we’re grown and i have my own family...when we do get together...i do very much become her baby brother again.  It’s just what seems normal but we’ve always been very close

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.