Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsFamily · 1 month ago

If your parents catch the coronavirus from you, would you rather see them live or die so you can get the inheritance and live free from them?

15 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

You sound like a total asshole...

Source(s): Asshole detector
  • 1 month ago

both of my Parents are deceased, I would rather have at least one of them alive/

• 1 month ago

I rather have my parents alive and be poor. why would you even think about something like this. Smh

• 1 month ago

I'd rather see them live.........just to piss you off.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Edna
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

In the first place, your parents aren't likely to die, even if they do catch corona virus from you; and so you're  never going to get any inheritance from them any time soon.

If your parents DO catch a corona virus, they'll likely feel sick for a week or so, and then the virus will clear itself from their system -  just like the flu virus does.

Corona virus isn't anywhere NEAR as deadly as the media hype makes it out to be. Most people who are in reasonably good health who contract it are never aware that's what they have. They think they have the flu or a bad cold and they take some OTC cold and flu tablets and go on, until the virus clears itself - usually with no hospitalization or no exotic medical intervention necessary.  

• 1 month ago

first off, wow you are creepy, and second, don't assume everyone is rich enough to leave an inheritance. especially if they owe the hospital 40 thousand each for the joys of dying from the covid you gave them

• 1 month ago

See them live 100%%%. Anyone who says otherwise is sick.

• 1 month ago

Wth is wrong with you????

• Pearl
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

i would rather see them live and their lives are more important than money,maybe you need to change your attitude

• 1 month ago

Still young enough to have both your parents then kid.  Believe me, you'll miss them when they're gone.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.