Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 4 weeks ago

What do people think when a woman and a man living together as just friends?

Favorite Answer

With some people, there will always be sexual attraction, but you don't have to always go there with them. You can get a lot out of a friendship when you keep it platonic. I think sexual tension is always there. If you have an unattached female and male, I think sexual tension is always there. Typically the reasons they are friends is because one of them doesn't want more. I mean, if you get along enough to hang out, text or talk on the phone that’s great.

Men and women often think they are nothing but friends when in reality one person's mind or the other is thinking more. They may never share this information with their friend, but there's always that feeling that one of these days we're going to get a little tipsy and make-out.

I assume unless they are both interested in the same sex that they are a couple

Really, I have never assumed that when people of the opposite sex live together that they are just friends,