Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 4 weeks ago

Should women feel obligated to have kids when the don't want them?

Favorite Answer

NO.  Having a child when feeling obligated is a terrible reason to have a child and she would probably be a terrible mother and resent the kid.

No, I dont want kids at all. they are noisy.

I've known since I was 19 I didn't ever want to have kids. NO. Women aren't obligated to have kids. I'm proud to be the mom of the year because I didn't subject my child to the horrific things I've seen happen that NOONE is decent enough to do anything about. People with kids don't love them, or else they would have just left well enough alone. If you are worried about you being special and your precious DNA carrying on I'll tell you this. The first crap you ever took was full of your DNA, so there's your immortality, no need to drag another screaming soul out from the ether to appease your mind. Children can be a huge blessing, and just look how we treat them. 

No. Why have children if you really don’t want them? Maybe you’ll love them maybe you won’t??