I’m so confused, and I really want to figure this out. What am I?  *I’m not sure if this makes any sense*?

I don’t know what to think about all of this. I always just thought I was cold, detached and kind of broken.

I’m not crazy about just sticking myself in a category, but it would be kind of nice to know that I do fit somewhere. Can anyone help or explain anything? Even just one or two things.

I’m 25 & a female, I’ve never been in a relationship. I like the idea of having someone there that cares about me & is attracted to me, but I like the idea of the end picture, not the getting there part of a relationship? I want someone to physically be close with, not do all of the mushy crap or back and forth in flirting. Is that normal?

Physically girls are prettier to look at, but sexually Im more attracted to guys. Does that make sense? Never had sex with either, I’ve wanted to before (with guys). And I’ve liked guys before, but they start getting clingy and I get so uncomfortable.

I definitely have a sex drive. Does that make a difference?

Am I just scared of relationships? My friend has always told me that it’s just because my standards are to high & I should lower them.

I don’t hate the idea of finding someone to spend my life with, but my version of that never looked like everyone else’s when I was a kid.

I’m really hoping that I’m not alone in this kind of thing & maybe if I fit somewhere then I can find someone like me too be with. I always though I would just be on my own, but I don’t think I want to be alone forever. Or is whatever I am mean I’ll be alone? 

Thank you

Figured out that I am aromantic and grey-asexual, lol. Who would have guessed that that was a thing? 

Favorite Answer

You aren't alone. Romance is whatever you want it to be. You might have high standards, but that's okay. A lot of people do.

Now the romance thing, I can relate to all too well. I hate clingy relationships as well. It makes me feel uncomfortable and awkward. I thought the same thing when I was with an ex as you are now. I thought there was something wrong with me because I don't like clingy people . My best friend helped me realize I was not alone. She is the same way.

I hope this helped.

Definitely gay.  Choose your faction.