Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 1 month ago

Do you belive in Heaven?

Absolutely. Heaven would be America without socialists

• Paul

Absolutely. The One Who told me about it knows all things, and cannot lie, so I, being a rational person, have no doubt about it.

Yes, I believe that the glorified and perfected Earth shall be our heaven.

Only if you create it for yourself.

I think heaven is a great term for somewhere that is nice. My belief system has me, after I die, returning to earth and simply changing into different matter. After all, matter can't be created, it just changes forms.

No and not in any other religious belief

yes, i believe in heaven

Heaven is real and that’s a fact

No.  I don't have to personally experience everything I belive in, but I do insist on there being evidence and logic to back it up.  I never witnessed the Big Bang nor did I personally make the measurements that lead to it's discovery, but I belive in it because scientists from around the world can repeat those observations, and the logic that lead from those observations to the theory make sense.  So I belive.

I have no compelling evidence of any afterlife.  I've listened to people who have been revived after technical death and they reports some interesting experiences...but they aren't evidence of anything.  They could be that as the brain starts to die from lack of oxygen it tends to hallucinate in ways that may be similar across individuals due to certain parts suffocating first.

So rather than just belive in a story because it's comforting, when I am faced with a lack of compelling evidence, I choose not to belive.

Yes. I’ll be going there, guaranteed.