Would it be okay too get with my wife's mother while my wife is out of town?

24 Answers

Relevance
  • 3 weeks ago

Yes, if your wife is okay to get with your father as well. 

• 3 weeks ago

That's never okay that's f*cking disgusting. That's the worst betrayal a mother can do to her child. It's selfish, it's disgusting, you're disgusting for even asking or considering it, and i hope she divorces your weak @ss and find a MAN who deserves her instead of a little @ss boy who can't control himself or his hormones.

• adam
    Lv 4
    4 weeks ago

why not. Maybe try to bang both at once as well lets get freaky

• Raja
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

Your mother in law and your mother as far as the relationship is concerned deserved  to be respected equally .If what is in the back of your mind is to have a physical relationship with her it is highly inappropriate.It is a vulgar feeling. Give up the idea and treat her like your own mother.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

No.  People who can barely write in English should not have sex with their wife's mother.  The children are GUARANTEED to be born retarded.

Two, too, to.

• Ocimom
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

In a general way - as in lunch or in a sexual way?  If the later, of course not!

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

Would it be okay if I got with your wife while she’s out of town?you idiot!!

• 4 weeks ago

i dont think so

• Foofa
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

As long as you'd be cool with her getting with your father, sure. Just own it an accept the consequences without complaining. 

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

Hahaha...who are you kidding?  You're probably an overweight incel virgin.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.