Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentOther - Politics & Government · 1 month ago

Isn't it sad how black people are getting the blame for these BLM and ANTIFA rioting?

Not all black people are bad. Not all support BLM and ANTIFA. Yet black people as a whole are receiving the blame for the domestic terrorism that BLM and ANTIFA are committing. I've seen just as much white leftist rioters as I've seen black ones. Yet it's the white leftist rioters who are protected by mainstream media.

https://youtu.be/NORWxPQz0eI

Youtube thumbnail

i think its sad too

That's the ultimate goal of these groups. To create a race war based on identity politics to keep the next election cycle candidates in power. When they receive support based on emotional response rather than on factual consideration and legislative record. Most Americans aren't fooled by the historical revisionism and histrionic demonstrations. While the lame-stream media has to create a news cycle every couple of weeks to keep the agenda going. You won't hear about all the black on black killing, or police killing whites, or blacks killing whites from the news industry. And it's nothing but an industry at this point. 

• martin

Probably your average Black person does not center his or her day around BLM or Antifa.

I was in the elevator with a black couple yesterday, I am a white male. They were looking at me, smiling, trying to be friendly, but I was too scared to say anything because they might accuse me of being racist. So I just didn't make eye contact and fidget nervously until I can get out of the elevator. Felt really bad because they are probably good Americans, not the immigrant trash that keeps rioting.