I'm almost 14 and still can't ejaculate.?

I'm going to turn 14 very soon and I still cant ejaculate. I get sexually aroused and have been growing pubic hair for about a year now. I am starting to get tiny dark hairs on my upper lip. I'm growing hair under my arms. My legs are getting much more hairy than before but, my penis still has not grown at all (it's about an inch when flacid and at 100% erect its only about 3 inches and about 3/4 inch thick) and  I'm still only 5 foot one inch. I have the urge to masterbate often and when I do i fell the sensation of climax and I have an orgasm but I don't ejaculate. I always thought this was normal until my friend came over. He found my porn stash and masterbated to it. He is 12 days younger than me, he is the same height as me, but he has no pubic hair and no armpit hair, and yet his penis was bigger than mine (about 3 inches flacid and about 4 1/2 inches erect and about 1 1/3 inch thick) and he was able to ejaculate (it wasnt a lot and it was clear but he was still able ejaculate) I've felt sexual tendencies since I was around 9 and, he didn't start until around 11 or 12. Why am I sexually maturing so slow? Am I behind or is he just maturing really fast?

TMI ..............

personal finance is not the place for ejaculation issues.

• Erik

Enjoy it while it lasts, you get the good feeling without the mess.

That's bs because if you have any pubes you should be able to.

i would talk to your parents about it

• denise

Patience..... It will come,   so to speak!

Are your parents liberals? They might be putting hormones in your food if they are in order to fit the "trans agenda".