Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 4 weeks ago

Why don't Liberals realize that physicians who hold MDs and study infectious disease their whole life are wrong in the face of the?

omniscient orange God-Trump? 

4 Answers

Relevance
  • 4 weeks ago

meanwhile the CDC and WHO reversed their position on whether or not the corona virus is airborne AGAIN.... (is this the third time or fourth?).... and a medical group in Michigan (oddly enough, one not in bed with Big Pharma) announced last week that they've had positive results with hydroxy chloroquine....

hey.... are you purposely trolling to expose how many who cry "science" are actually just as guilty of bowing to "guys in fancy robes" as the most-mindless of religious followers?

• Lili
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

Gee, I wonder why that is?  

Could it be that little Donnie not only doesn't hold any sort of medical/scientific qualification, he couldn't even get into an undergraduate program in business without help.  And one of his professors called him the dumbest student the man had ever taught?

Believe me, I was a new grad student at Penn when little Donnie was just getting attention for his ghostwritten "Art of the Deal" book. There were quite a few stories about him going around.

• 4 weeks ago

Because the Medical "Industry" has a liberal NWO agenda. 

• 4 weeks ago

Okay. Lets pass that along to the Liberals.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.