What to do if I got a fix it ticket in a County that I don’t live in and then lost the ticket ? ?

I was on my way to Vegas and got pulled over and got a fix it ticket for my registration. The County I was in was San Bernardino. I returned home to Los Angeles where I live and got the ticket corrected by a CHP near my house. I am suppose to mail the ticket with the correction back to the San Bernardino traffic court, but I misplaced the ticket. I tried getting ahold of the San Bernardino traffic court, but when I try to speak to a clerk agent the recording says “no one is available to take your call” and hangs up. I’m not sure if this is because of COVID-19 and there’s no one in the court to answer calls.....i really don’t want to have to drive all the way back to San Bernardino just to get a copy of the ticket. If anyone has some advice on what to do please let me know! 

There are no answers yet.
Be the first to answer this question.