is it cheating if you love a anime boy when you are dating someone.?

I've been in-love with anime boy for a while so i ordered a anime body pillow with the anime guy but now i just go a boyfriend and he HATE'S anime what do i do i don't want a break-up and i don't want to send my order back and i love both of them but i don't no if its cheating and i asked my friends they said it is so then i asked my mother she said no sooooo i need some help on this (;-;?) 

• The anime character is fictional so of course it's not cheating. As long as you keep the distinction between fiction and reality seperate it isn't a problem. And if you're boyfriend is getting jelous because of a fictional character then you might need to reevaluate that relationship. But in the end it's your choice, just be careful you don't get trapped in a toxic relationship. 

Hope you have a good day my anime loving friend. 😁👍

not really sure how this is cheating like the character doesn't exist IRL its fictional so not real you can't physically touch this character so in my own logical mind that's not cheating maybe not healthy you love that character to that certain degree but not cheating as its not even a real human being.

It's not cheating. If the bf doesn't like anime, fine. If he wants you to change who you are, dump him.

If it cannot insert you than its not cheating at all.

How could that possibly be cheating? It's a cartoon character, not like you can actually go off and have an affair with them. If he's so greatly offended by the fact you find an anime character hot, clearly your BF is a bit nuts. (Same goes for girls who get offended by their BFs liking cartoon characters.)

• Imp

It's not cheating it's masturbation. Just hide the pillow before he goes into your room and you'll be fine!