Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsFriends · 2 months ago

Getting a new job and I want to delete everyone from my previous job off of my social media?

I know they will get offended but I don't really trust any of them and I just want to move on from it all. Should I do it or no?

Update:

I will NOT be adding anyone from my new job on social media. This was my plan originally but people guilted me. Not anymore. Business and personal is separate. 

Update 2:

Again theyre just not trustworthy. Very caddy and I just don't want to be associated with them. 

4 Answers

Relevance
  • P
    Lv 7
    2 months ago
    Favorite Answer

Stop making a big deal about it.  If you are not friends there's no point for them to be on your social media.  Who cares what they think, just do what you think is best and remove them.  

• 2 months ago

If you live your life worrying about not offending people, you will never be able to be an honest person.

• Adam
    Lv 5
    2 months ago

Only if you really think there is a genuine risk keeping them as friends, I don’t know your circumstance or if you are paranoid about stuff like this but what do you realistically think is going to happen? They’ll start messaging your new employer? Think rationally before taking any decisions.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Create a new account, problem solved.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.