Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Pregnancy & ParentingTrying to Conceive · 1 month ago

I'm unable to have a baby. Is it worth trying IVF or other methods or should I just adopt?

• LizB

There's no one right answer for this, only what seems the best choice for your family. IVF is a rigorous and costly process, but adoption is also rigorous and can also be very costly, depending on the sort of child you hope to bring into your family. Neither IVF nor adoption come with any guarantees, unfortunately. All you can really do is research your options and decide which one your family's resources (money, time, emotional energy) will allow.

Only you can decide what is right for you. If it were up to my wife and me we would adopt because there are too many children that need a safe and stable home. 

THAT's up to you.  I have a brother who adopted and a son & daughter-in-law who used a surrogate.  all are happy with their decision .......................