Whitey asked in SportsFootball (American) · 1 month ago

Should White players in the NFL take a knee during the national anthem for White Lives Matter?

More White people are killed by police than Black people. It only makes sense then that White players should take a knee to protest against police brutality against White people.

I am not going to watch the game until about 10 miniutes before the game.They can stand,kneel,sit dance or **** in their pants for all I care.I watch football for entertainment!If i hear social and political commentary during the game I will turn it off

Why don’t they just all take a knee, make this the uniform gesture instead of hands on their heart then play the damn game!

Also Black-on-White homicides are more common than White-on-Black homicides, so White players should take a knee in response to this racial injustice.

• Enigma

They should stand proud and dignified as White people should. Blacks too. The rest as well.

I'm with you, brother. It makes no sense that white people are killed more by the police. It's almost like white people are the majority of the country or something.

If they want, sure. Seems like you’re in agreement that cops killing people is wrong.

• Kyle

no.  Drew Brees and others can just wear MAGA patches on their jersey's.  

Well, you are at least agreeing that police reform is important, so you're a step ahead of most trolls.

• A.J.

Question from foreign agent seeding discord. Russian?

nope.  don't stoop to their level ....................................