Whitey asked in SportsFootball (American) · 1 month ago

Should White players in the NFL take a knee during the national anthem for White Lives Matter?

More White people are killed by police than Black people. It only makes sense then that White players should take a knee to protest against police brutality against White people.

19 Answers

Relevance
  • 4 weeks ago

I am not going to watch the game until about 10 miniutes before the game.They can stand,kneel,sit dance or **** in their pants for all I care.I watch football for entertainment!If i hear social and political commentary during the game I will turn it off

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

Why don’t they just all take a knee, make this the uniform gesture instead of hands on their heart then play the damn game!

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

Also Black-on-White homicides are more common than White-on-Black homicides, so White players should take a knee in response to this racial injustice.

• Enigma
    Lv 6
    4 weeks ago

They should stand proud and dignified as White people should. Blacks too. The rest as well.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 4 weeks ago

I'm with you, brother. It makes no sense that white people are killed more by the police. It's almost like white people are the majority of the country or something.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

If they want, sure. Seems like you’re in agreement that cops killing people is wrong.

• Kyle
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

no.  Drew Brees and others can just wear MAGA patches on their jersey's.  

• 1 month ago

Well, you are at least agreeing that police reform is important, so you're a step ahead of most trolls.

• A.J.
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Question from foreign agent seeding discord. Russian?

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

nope.  don't stoop to their level ....................................

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.