What does this dream mean?

I had a dream that it was only by ascending the highest of heights and having no trace of malice whatsoever that I would be able to enter heaven

And I saw beautiful things in my dream

I used to be full of anger and bitterness

I've improved

Still get angry but no where near as often as I used to

• Rich

Your experience is refreshing in comparison to the many people that are having terrible nightmares.

Please remember that the only way to get to heaven is through Jesus Christ. He is the Savior. He is the truth, the way and the light.

One wonderful lady that is close to Christ prayed recently and asked "what must we do to be ready to go home (heaven) and she received this answer...and yes, anger and bitterness are not on the list.

(I then asked the LORD, how are we to be READY for your coming? I heard this): 

1) Humble yourselves daily before ME 

2) Get rid of your prideful ways 

3) Confess your sin daily 

4) Believe and have faith in all things good 

5) Reject evil and its ways 

6) Spend quality time in prayer 

7) Study MY WORD 

8) Serve and help those around you 

9) Remain faithful to MY WORD 

10) Hear MY voice 

11) Walk in the SPIRIT and NOT the flesh 

12)Love ME with all your heart, mind and soul 

13) Love others as yourself 

14) Watch your tongue 

15) Proclaim ME from the rooftops 

16) Sacrifice on MY behalf 

17) Do not be wise in your own eyes

It is written..."no man comes to the Father but by me". To enter Heaven, all you have to do is accept Jesus as your Savior. He's already done the work, you are simply saying yes to Him and His offer. Salvation is a gift, not earned by works (for all our works are dirty rags). I believe you are being encouraged, however, that when you choose to rise higher and do things His way that you will be shown beautiful things. Be angry and sin not...Proverbs (it is ok to feel the emotion of anger and to get angry but do not act out of it). Study what the Bible says about anger and bitterness. You will find it a great help in dealing with both issues and will begin to experience greater freedom from them. For as long as Jesus is your Savior, you are no longer condemned. 

"And I saw beautiful things in my dream."  It must have been awesome.  Your last three lines show improvement as far as the taming of your character, but salvation is a gift, not earned.  At least this is how I understand the Gospel of Jesus Christ.  So improvement in our morality, such as anger or bitterness is to be admired. I personally do not see imperfections as a reason God would deny Heaven to a soul.  But that is my personal opinion.  As far as your dream is concerned, I know what you mean, as I had a similar experience also, in a dream.