Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleFashion & Accessories · 1 month ago

Do men look attractive wearing Teva sandals?

I was thinking of buying myself a pair of Teva sandals; the ones with the heel strap. Because sometimes wearing sneakers in the warm weather can be a bit uncomfortable.

What do you think? Do they look ok on men or do they look dorky and/or feminine?

Favorite Answer

I like tevas. Cool, comfortable, sporty and I think they look quite masculine. Good for the outdoors in the summer when a flip flop isn't enough but a sneaker is too much. When I picture a guy in tevas he's getting out of a kayak, setting up a tent and campfire and sticking a fire roasted marshmallow on a Graham cracker! Sporty outdoor guys. My kind of guy.

No, I am a man, and I love wearing my Teva sandals and I wear them every day between the months of March through mid November.  I do get comments from girls on how good my feet look in them.  

• kelvin

nope just a troll

I'm not the fashion police, but I think the ones with the back strap are fine for hot weather. Although I prefer a leather sandal if you have to wear sandals, unless you live in a beach area.