Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureOther - Society & Culture · 1 month ago

Why do only white people use the term “all lives matter”? Is it a code for “I don’t think black lives matter”?

9 Answers

Relevance
  • Abby
    Lv 5
    1 month ago

Uh, that's not true. If you step outside of your comfort zone and acknowledge people from white, black and anything in between who are more conservative and disagree with BLM, they will say the same. And no, it does not mean that black lives do not matter. It means that all do. And if more BLM folks were less exclusive and really did call themselves All Lives Matter, more people would be open to it as we understand when they say all lives matter, they mean that black lives matter too. But when you exclude other colors of people or when there is not outrage from them when white people or Hispanic or Asian or whatever are targeted, people will get the idea that what they say is literal. Black Lives Matter and no one else. They show not only with words, but with actions that they do not care about the rest of us.

Source(s): My Personal Opinion.
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

X**,**X

Iť's "code" for stop whining as more whitė

fôlk åre actually killed by the police & śuch 

is nėver åctually mentioned on cablė "news"

ėithėr !!!

• Isabel
    Lv 4
    1 month ago

It certainly seems that way

• 1 month ago

No, it is a way to say exactly that ALL LIVES  MATTER and not separate the value of life by race.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Paul
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

I don't really use any such jargon. But the fact is, every human being is God's beloved child, and God is not pleased when some of His children persecute others of His children, especially for such absurd and irrelevant reasons as the shade of their skin. And "All" obviously includes people of every color.

• Foofa
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Go to  Twitter where you'll find all kinds of black contrarians using this language. 

• rick
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

It's code for "they're killing us too".

• Med 10
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

Because all lives DO matter. God didn't create black people / white etc be be above the other. We are all equal like or not regardless of what color a person is. And please note I do not post Anonymously.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

no it's code for 'i don't understand what blm really means'.

however don't waste your time explaining it as they wouldn't give a fk even if they did.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.