Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 month ago

Will you bother to watch the games of the NFL...after they play a so call "black anthem"...and then the Star Spangled Banner?

all the while they are KNEELING to ONLY the real national anthem?

I don't think I'll watch football anymore.

I don't watch sports but am disgusted by your overt racism.

Who cares about football anyway? Another idiotic spectator activity. 

• Robin

the black anthem song won't last long so bp start learning the song I doubt you can even sing it word for word lol this is what you wanted so get on a ball whats next

NO... I WILL NOT WATCH NOT EVEN ONE GAME  NOR will I tune in after the start of it.. 

The NFL is a private organization and can do whatever they want (no matter how ridiculous, petty, stupid, and childish), so yes I'll keep watching it. However, if they were a public organization funded by US tax dollars, no I would not watch them at all.

• Ann

I wouldn't watch it anyway but I certainly wouldn't watch it with all this pandering going on. I hope the crowd boos.

They should not do either one.. Just play the dang game.

No I will not. But then I've never watched the nfl as its not my sport of choice. I find basketball and ice hockey much more to my liking. 

Oh everything is racist anymore. It won't be long before a white person will be accused of suffocating a black person by breathing the same air. There is no such thing as a black national anthem. There is one country and everyone in it has the same rights. Even if they think, for some reason, that they are entitled to more.

"Black anthem", LOL now that is true racism.