Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 month ago

Will you bother to watch the games of the NFL...after they play a so call "black anthem"...and then the Star Spangled Banner?

all the while they are KNEELING to ONLY the real national anthem?

I don't think I'll watch football anymore.

93 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

I don't watch sports but am disgusted by your overt racism.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Who cares about football anyway? Another idiotic spectator activity. 

• Robin
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

the black anthem song won't last long so bp start learning the song I doubt you can even sing it word for word lol this is what you wanted so get on a ball whats next

• 1 month ago

NO... I WILL NOT WATCH NOT EVEN ONE GAME  NOR will I tune in after the start of it.. 

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 month ago

The NFL is a private organization and can do whatever they want (no matter how ridiculous, petty, stupid, and childish), so yes I'll keep watching it. However, if they were a public organization funded by US tax dollars, no I would not watch them at all.

• Ann
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

I wouldn't watch it anyway but I certainly wouldn't watch it with all this pandering going on. I hope the crowd boos.

• 1 month ago

They should not do either one.. Just play the dang game.

• 1 month ago

No I will not. But then I've never watched the nfl as its not my sport of choice. I find basketball and ice hockey much more to my liking. 

• 1 month ago

Oh everything is racist anymore. It won't be long before a white person will be accused of suffocating a black person by breathing the same air. There is no such thing as a black national anthem. There is one country and everyone in it has the same rights. Even if they think, for some reason, that they are entitled to more.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

"Black anthem", LOL now that is true racism.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.