Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 1 month ago

What is the worst religion? Why?

17 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago
    Favorite Answer

Islam is pretty bad. Has no respect for those who believe differently. It's a messed-up belief system based around mohammed, who made all the cr@p up with help from poets and scribes of the time.

• 1 month ago

I don't know what you mean by "worst" but I'd say anything that involves child sacrifice.

• 1 month ago

Whatever it is, it can't be worse than atheism. Atheist States by Stalin, Pol Pot, Mao, Castro, Hoxha, and Calles brutally murdered hundreds of millions of people, and oppressed countless more.

• 1 month ago

The worst ones are those whose leader thinks they are some sort of deity and everyone dies in the end...This type of tragedy happens too often and is evil to the core. 

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • jehen
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Most are pretty bad, built on a business model of accepting myth and fairy tales as fact, hating non believers, or anyone who 'believes wrongly', and punishing those that do not satisfactory proclaim and an adhere to their faith.  

• Juli
    Lv 4
    1 month ago

There are so many bad religions to choose from.

High control its like the jehovah's witnesses and Scientology destroy so many lives

through their disgusting policies.

These and others like them are dangerous and criminal on every level.

• 1 month ago

None.  All religions are the same, some good points, some bad points and the rest doesn't matter.

Peace.

• Wundt
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

I generally feel it the practitioners of that religion that are the problem, and not the religion itself.  

• Oleg
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

That which has absolutely no good in it and only produces evil.

• 1 month ago

Pick the cult of your choice.  Scientology for example.  A cult tends to not let it's members leave without mandating that the leaver be ostracized from their family and community.  All religions do this to SOME EXTENT, but cults take it to an extra level, and Scientology definitely does.  To leave the church you have to choose to never see your spouse and children again.

And Scientology is nothing but a money making venture.  The entire structure is designed to milk it's members of cash for David Miscavige and Tom Cruise.  That's why you should avoid films by Scientology members.  I know you want to watch Tom Cruise doing stunts at age 60, but you're supporting an oppressive cult. 

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

All religion is man-made. Christ is the truth.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.