Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 1 month ago

With all the pandemics in the world today, Is God saying "Catholic doctrine! Let My people go"?

GOD KEEPS HIS PROMISES (II Peter 3:9) AND SAID

"If ye will not hear, and if ye will not lay it to heart, to give glory unto my name, saith the LORD of hosts, I will even send A CRUSE upon you, and I will curse your blessings: yea, I have cursed them already, because ye do not lay it to heart. Behold, I will corrupt your seed, and spread SHYT upon your faces, even the SHYT of your solemn feasts; and one shall take you away with it. And ye shall know that I have sent this commandment unto you" 

IN MALACHI 2:2-4!

YOU'D RATHER LET (((MAN))) BAPTIZE YOU THAN GOD?

YOU'D RATHER SET UP TABLES EATING HIS BODY AND DRINKING HIS BLOOD RATHER THAN (((COMMUNING))) WITH THE HOLY SPIRIT (II COR 13:14) "IN SPIRIT AND IN TRUTH" (JOHN 4:23-24)?

YOU'D RATHER USE (((YOUR))) FAITH THAN (((THE FAITH))) (GAL 3:23) "GOD DEALS US IN MEASURE" (RM 12:3)?

YOU'D RATHER (((LIMIT GOD))) TO 3 DENYING THE POWER OF GOD TO OPERATE IN (((DIVERSITIES))) (I COR 12:6; DAN 4:35; II TIM 3:5)?

WHAT?

@MAGIX

You can NOT BELIEVE the Word of God if you like (Amos 3:7) it's up to YOU but you'll go to HELL in "UNBELIEF" (Rev 21:8)!

@MAGIX

I can't help you can HEAR the answer (Matthew 3:10-15) because you're a "DEAD spirit" (Romans 5:12-14; I Corinthians 15:21-22) who "doesn't know the mystery of the Kingdom" 

If god wanted to end catholic doctrine, don't you think he could?

Why couldn't an omnipotent deity simply tell us in words?

Jesus disciples asked what would be a sign of his presence and the conclusion of the system of things. He answered them in the book of Luke...pestilence and false prophets are two signs he spoke about.

Luke 21:7-11

And they asked him, saying, Master, but when shall these things be, and what sign will there be when these things shall come to pass? And he said, Take heed that ye be not deceived: for many shall come in my name, saying, I am Christ; and the time draweth near: go ye not therefore after them. But when ye shall hear of wars and commotions, be not terrified: for these things must first come to pass; but the end is not by and by. Then said he unto them, Nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom: And great earthquakes shall be in divers places, and famines and pestilences; and fearful sights and great signs shall there be from heaven.

• Mike

If that were true, no Catholics would be getting sick but they are.

• Justin

GOD views the entire collective Church as a 'toddler' learning, growing, developing the ability to clearly discern the difference between good and evil and ultimately, achieving 'adulthood.' (Ephesians 4:11-16, Hebrews 5:14). Weakness, sickness and early or unnatural death ARE parts of this divine training and discipline, (e.g. 1 Corinthians 11:30-32).

Only Satan slanders the Church Herself and seeks to spread discord and strife among brothers. The Roman Christians have chosen to stand on total unity NOW and their 'specialty' is focused on devotion, loyalty and piety. They perpetually remind us of our goal.

Each of the other Christian Assemblies have their own 'specialties' which they each defend with a similar passion. They are One Body with a great diversity of parts, systems and functions. 

Those who are truly part of that Body do NOT slander any aspect of it. Our 'disagreements' are not attacks, any more than learning not to jog immediately after eating prevents indigestion. The legs aren't truly competing with the stomach. We share the same Holy Blood and we are the same Body. We will continue to learn together even while being functionally 'apart.' Our intimacy will grow as we learn over the successive generations.

14"As a result, we are no longer to be children, tossed here and there by waves and carried about by every wind of doctrine, by the trickery of men, by craftiness in deceitful scheming; 15but speaking the truth in love, we are to grow up in all aspects into Him who is the head, even Christ, 16from whom the whole body, being fitted and held together by what every joint supplies, according to the proper working of each individual part, causes the growth of the body for the building up of itself in love." (Ephesians 4:14-16).