Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Education & ReferenceHome Schooling · 4 weeks ago

How do you homeschool a child and how much does it cost?

After seeing what these public school systems teach (honoring the Soviet Union, “anti-racism”, that God doesn’t exist), I think I want my kid homeschooled

Liberal ranting WILL be reported

• Ludwig
    Favorite Answer

It will be quite cheap, you only need to buy a few books and these are available used in good condition online.  Try 'bookfinder.com' 

Euclid - Elements of Geometry,  Kennedy's Shorter Latin Primer,  First Aid in English - Angus McIver, Dr. Scudder's tales for little readers, about the heathen.

In my opinion, homeschooling is a form of child abuse. There's much to be learned in school that has little to do with academics- learning to compromise, negotiate and persuade for example. People who have been homeschooled often have a very difficult time in the workplace because they haven't learned those lessons. I don't know where you're getting your information from (or if you're just trolling), but no curriculum includes honoring the Soviet Union or teaching anything about God. Yes, more schools will be teaching kids not to hate other people based on the color of their skin- if you have a problem with that, you're a very bad parent. 

plenty of websites devoted to exactly this.  your search engine will find them

• y

Never have I seen it taught that god doesn't exist, but I'm sure that some systems or teachers may push that point.

There are a number of recognized home schooling teaching programs out there, many in conjunction with state or local districts. Not all are however, there are still some really piss poor system out there. You'll need to do a lot of research in the area to ensure you use one of the ones that do well on standardized testing and the higher % of kids that go on to college.  From your question, I'm not sure you'll approve of them.