What is the best antivirus software you have ever used?

Most of the day, we will stay with our computer. We work, study, and entertain. The computer contains too much private information about us. Therefore, the awareness of protecting the computer must be strengthened.

It is very important to install a suitable cheap antivirus software for the computer. What is the best antivirus software? From what channel is the safest and cheapest to buy antivirus software? Have you heard bzfuture.com? 

13 Answers

Relevance
  • AAAJ
    Lv 5
    3 weeks ago

Kaspersky is the best ever antivirus in my opinion 

• art
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

well the best one was Kaspersky antivirus (I got 1 month free trial) after the free trial I got rid of it and downloaded Avira free antivirus, nowadays I just use malwarebytes pro version and it takes care of all the nasties out there

• 1 month ago

If you Use Windows 10 than Windows Security. best I think otherwise Kaspersky in my life 1st time

• 1 month ago

myself, by not opening questionable files

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

Windows BitDefender.  M$ knows first if it is a virus attacking it and then sends out information regarding how to fix against the bug to other antivirus providers.

• Enigma
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

Bitdefender free

• 1 month ago

My own habits have been and will always be the best antivirus.  That said, the windows defender built in.

What the habits do is make it so that defender triggers maybe every two or three YEARS apart.

• 1 month ago

I have not heard of that bz site, and generally would find software from a plain Google search or eBay.  As far as antivirus, there is scant need for me.  I use linux, and keep truly sensitive information on paper only.

• 1 month ago

AVG antivirus free

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Window Defender is the best I ever used.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.