What is the best antivirus software you have ever used?

Most of the day, we will stay with our computer. We work, study, and entertain. The computer contains too much private information about us. Therefore, the awareness of protecting the computer must be strengthened.

It is very important to install a suitable cheap antivirus software for the computer. What is the best antivirus software? From what channel is the safest and cheapest to buy antivirus software? Have you heard bzfuture.com? 

• AAAJ

Kaspersky is the best ever antivirus in my opinion 

• art

well the best one was Kaspersky antivirus (I got 1 month free trial) after the free trial I got rid of it and downloaded Avira free antivirus, nowadays I just use malwarebytes pro version and it takes care of all the nasties out there

If you Use Windows 10 than Windows Security. best I think otherwise Kaspersky in my life 1st time

myself, by not opening questionable files

Windows BitDefender.  M$ knows first if it is a virus attacking it and then sends out information regarding how to fix against the bug to other antivirus providers.

• Enigma

Bitdefender free

My own habits have been and will always be the best antivirus.  That said, the windows defender built in.

What the habits do is make it so that defender triggers maybe every two or three YEARS apart.

I have not heard of that bz site, and generally would find software from a plain Google search or eBay.  As far as antivirus, there is scant need for me.  I use linux, and keep truly sensitive information on paper only.

AVG antivirus free

Window Defender is the best I ever used.