Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 month ago

should all white men be forced to knee before the black men to show their guilt over slavery?

Since no white man alive today participated in slavery, I do not see what could be achieved by asking them to kneel. 

You mean kneel? You can do what you wish, but what will gulit and kneeling accomplish? Stop trolling.

Hell will freeze over first before that ever happens.

Nobody should be forced to do anything. Has society not learned anything from the wrong doings of the past? Throughout history people have been forced to do things against their will, it's high time humans learnt how to get along with each other and treat each other with the same amount of respect and loving kindness they themselves would like to receive. 

No.  I feel no guilt about something that ended in this country over 150 years ago.  Since no one in my family ever owned slaves or worked in the slave trade, I see no reason to feel any guilt.  I think welfare recipients should be forced to kneel before taxpayers, though.

Dumbest statement ever.  I’m not kneeling to nobody.  Nobody ever in my family ever owned any slaves.  Take your reparations and shove them.

How does that fix anything? Rather, any person who feels guilt over events that happened before they were born that they have no active control over should be encouraged to seek out counseling. It is a form of mental illness.

you forgot to add the part where they lick their boots also.

is sorrow what you call guilt, because it sounds like you're belligerent rather than conciliatory

You want to force me to knee a Black man ?

Seems harsh without some sort of provocation