Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicTelevisionOther - Television · 4 weeks ago

What is the best episode to stop watching warehouse 13?

Loved the show  if i get pulled in i will get depressed at the last episode as its canceled sooo

• LilyRT

well, it's hard to do that.  every season ends on a huge cliffhanger, and it takes one to several episodes in the next season to resolve it.  of course, by then, you're already hooked for the rest of the season.  seasons 1-3 are really good, but I don't really like it after that.  it takes about half of season 4 to wrap up the cliffhanger from season 3.  it seems like they just couldn't think up any more interesting artifacts to use in season 4 and 5.  I will say that season 5 reuses two actors from Buffy the Vampire Slayer which is a little fun.  

When you get bored. I remember that I really liked it during season 1 but later in the series they introduce other warehouses and the story starts getting complicated and I just gave up. The show started at 3.52 million veiwers and in the end it hit .85, that just shows you that over 75% of people stopped watching. You could always watch other shows by the creator, she wrote 5 episodes of Torchwood and 31 episodes of Once Upon a Time.