What do these dreams mean ?

I'm a lesbian I've never had a girlfriend lately I've been having dreams about guys and there having sex with me I enjoy it in my dreams? I don't quite understand these dreams but I used to dream alot about woman and random woman I made up These dreams just randomly pop into my mind when I'm sleeping what can this possibly mean I'm not really a lesbian what can these dream meanings mean?

Favorite Answer

Have you considered the possibility that you may be bisexual?  Yahoo Answers has a site where this question would receive replies from people going through the same struggle as you. It is under the Category "Society & Culture.  And under that are a few choices for you to pick.  There is one that is "Culture - & Groups, then go  onto  "Lesbian, Bisexual, Homosexual," etc. You don't give your age, but if you are below 20, or 25 then you are still searching for your true identity, sexual, and also in every other way.   So just keep searching for where you think you would fit in and be happy, okay? 

Dreams mean only one thing..that your neurons are active at night...