Does anyone else refuse to wear a mask in public?

I've had it up to here with the fear mongoring media that to this day is trying it's hardest to scare Americans over the coronavirus. They want America to be a weak and fearful country but we are stronger than that and we will get through this. I'm protesting by not wearing a mask to stop the media from making such a big deal over this virus that the large majority of Americans are not dying from.

You are my enemy.  I will report you the second I see you.  You are threatening me with a lethal weapon...the virus you might be carrying.  

The mask is not about you.  It's about those around you who you might be infecting even though you are without symptoms.  You are protecting your parents, grandparents, co-workers, customer, and loved ones by wearing that mask.  You are threatening them when you don't.When ERs, clinics, hospitals, and morgues are filled beyond capacities, that is a reality.  When people are dying alone and scared because they are contagious, that is a reality.  One that could be ameliorated if everyone wore a mask.

Put on that mask for the sake of others; or be a part of the problem.

I don't make a big deal about refusing, I just don't do it. There's no good reason for any healthy person to wear a mask outside of a hospital setting.

Trump and Pence believe in individual freedom and are winning the war against the fascist left who want to take our guns and our rights away.  Trump will not let the leftist indoctrinate our children.  That one line is more than enough to get him re-elected.

• CiCi

I wear a mask and I just bought an eye shield (I mainly wear the eye shield when I am at work in the hospital and CDC states that all hospital workers must wear them now)

When this first started I thought that I was too good to wear a mask. But now I’m wearing a mask for others. I would not want to get someone infected when it could’ve been prevented. You should do the same. 

Liberals everywhere should be forced to wear a mask.  Not because of a virus but because liberals are so damned ugly and their rotting teeth are disgusting.