Anonymous

I'm autistic and people think that I'm going to be sent to jail for threatening a friend, why do people think that?

So I'm mad at this guy andy for ruining my friendships and I'm having homicidal thoughts about him. I hate him so much that I want to make him pay for it. I told people that I want to go buy an handgun and drive up to his house in new york and shoot him. I was mad and angry and upset and so I said that on quora. People said they were reporting me to the FBI. I spoke to my brother in law and he said that I'm going to be tracked down and get arrested. He says that he wants to confiscate all of my computer equipment so that I can't make anymore threats. I don't get why he thinks that he can do that. My 6 laptops and my desktop computers are my property therefore it is my property and that he has no right to touch. Plus I use VPNs and public wifi and so I think my chances of being tracked down are slim. I make the VPN appear that I live in africa or india so that eliminates being tracked down. I don't get why people think that the FBI will care about me threatening to kill my friend. Why do people think that I can be tracked down when I'm using public wifi and VPNs ? Why do people think that the authorities would care about my homicidal thoughts ??

• Ann

If you have the mental capacity to do all of the electronic things you claim to be able to do, then there is no reason why you couldn't handle a job of some sort.  There are individuals who do things like electronic billing for offices.  They work from home, and they make a very decent salary.  The problem with you, Jacob, is that you're so unstable that no one will hire you if you were motivated enough to want to do an honest day's work.  I suspect that you probably are on SSI due to mental illness (and not just autism).  Get yourself into some serious therapy (not a court-appointed counselor), get some meds that will help you control your thoughts/behaviors, and try living in the real world for a change. If you moved to Houston as you claim you want to do, you would be more miserable than you are in S.C.  Houston is hot, humid, and crime-ridden.  Someone like you would be consumed immediately, if you try to pull the stunts you claim to have done in Columbia.  No one will purchase your family's house because you've trashed it.  You are flagged by the airlines so you can't fly.  Finally, with the virus going on, you need to be trying to stay at home and be safe.   

Blah, blah, blah.

Whine, whine whine.

I can only surmise that like all the other lies and bs you post over and over  "andy" doesn't exist .  You abuse him, disrespect him and threaten him that isn't what one does to a "friend".   He didn't "ruin your friendships" you did that all by yourself.   Making up some imaginary person to project your failings on is just more of your idocy.

If your BIL confiscates your computer equipment to keep you from making threats he is actually trying to help you.   Doing so would also probably increase the chance that your parents would be able to sell the house so you can "start over someplace new."

You've been posting for years the delusion that you are some kind of computer wiz but you couldn't even hide your browsing history from your family.  

Nobody cares about your thoughts it is your actions that will get you arrested.   But then since everything you post is lies just to get people outraged you'll never get arrested but you'll never be anything more than a 30 year old virgin living in his messy bedroom in mommy and daddy's house.

Being autistic is not a get out of jail free card and being a pathological liar and inept troll is not a disability, jacob.

great idea, advertise your electronics on here....and inviting thieves to take them.