Fish trip tips please?

I and company want to catch big fish. Problem- we don't have any boats to fish on. How do we rent a boat? we are all 18. Is it possible to rent a boat legally? If not, I'm down for some tips on how to get a boat illegally. if no tips on that can you tell me how to catch big fish. 

Try an excursion fishing boat--many larger marinas have them leaving at night or early in morning to take groups to fishing grounds.  The cost per person is much less than renting or hiring a boat.

With no clue where in world you are, you will have to work out the search for that excursion company yourself.

I have been on types of excursion fishing boats in Gulf of Mexico.  I know for sure one must go where the big fish are to be sure to catch one.  But that was about 50 years ago or more, not sure what can be found out in ocean now.  And not sure how big you want your fish.

Source(s): I am a few miles from the Dana Point CA marina where some fishing boats leave frequently. With the virus pandemic making it difficult to be on a boat with others, not sure what is happening now.

you might be able to find places online to rent from

You can hire a boat, captain. first mate and go deep sea fishing and catch big fish. You are too stupid to take a rental or stolen boat in the ocean (obviously from your question).