Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Arts & HumanitiesPhilosophy · 1 month ago

If everyone was rich, who would do the work?

does this point to the simple fact that “for there to be rich people there needs to be poor people & the poorer the poor people are the richer the rich people are“?. Therefore the richest people intentionally devise deceptive schemes to make the poorer people as poor & as needy as possible?

Look at what happened in the Great Stock Market Bubble Crash of 1929 ….this was an intentional deceptive ponzi scheme devised by the very richest people to make everyone else as poor as possible and it is happening again in 2020, and this time it will be an even harder and more massive hit on the middle and poor class. They are using this “Covid19 crisis” as one means to force small businesses out of business and people out of work and to enforce another “Great Depression “

In such an utopian society probably those who would love their jobs would work. Rich people vs poor people is an age old schema of schism.

Yes. In order to have wealth, there must also be poverty. To have ANY extreme, there must be an opposite. Light/dark, up/down, in/out, etc.

In order to achieve wealth one must take advantage of others, thereby creating, or at least contributing to poverty.

Rich people are some of the hardest working people out there. I am not endorsing them or anything, but guys like Buffet, Bezos and Musk work their asses off!

Even Bill Gates keeps himself busy with his foundation, when he could obviously living a life of leisure. 

I get so irritated by the gutless who ask and answer questions here and use anonymity to avoid taking responsibility for their questions or answers. If I were in charge of Yahoo Answers, I wouldn't permit it. However, in this case, it makes it easier for me to tell you that you are apparently abysmally ignorant of economics. (Note: ignorant does not equate with stupid.) You should first know something about the subject you're discussing if you expect anyone who is not equally ignorant to give you an answer that's worth considering. Not knowing anything makes that impossible.

On a lighter note, you should listen to a song in "The Gondoliers" in which." W.S. Gilbert's lyrics state "when everyone is somebody then no one's anybody!"

This is a SOCIOLOGICAL question, not a philosophical one. Learn the difference between sociology and philosophy. FAIL. 

they would since thats the only way they could get rich

• martin

There are good and bad within the ranks of both rich and poor.  

People don't avoid work all the time.

Machines can always take more.

• I enjoy my work and the people I meet doing my work.

Think-- the Confederacy