Are JL Audio subs worth it? ?

I’ve always wanted to try the JL Audio W3 12” subs. I’ve heard JL audio are one of the top subs out there. I currently have two 12” Kicker CVX. Will it be a upgrade buying the JL AudioW3s? Thanks. 

JL Audio produces perfect speakers and subwoofers. They are of high quality and will serve you for a good duration.

However, for subs upgrading from Kicker 12" to JL Audio 12" you most probably will feel any difference at all.

• It just all depends on how much power you're gonna be feeding it, what kind of enclosure it's inside of, and how the crossovers on the amplifier is set. A $1,000 subwoofer will NOT sound good in a poor quality enclosure or if the crossovers on the amplifier is NOT properly set. If you also want it to get LOUD, then you need lots of power along with a large ported enclosure.

You will not hear any difference.  Subs all sound the same.  Just a big blop of thuds.