Could this be the next great novel? Constructive feedback and ideas please?

I came up with an idea for a book where the hero of the series of novels is a little boy called Drew Murty and he's the president of a country called Beansyland and there's an outbreak of a disease which turns people into zombies and it's really contagious like worse than covid 19 so Drew Murty tells the citizens of Beansyland that they have to go into lockdown but then people don't listen and go shopping for toilet roll and Drew Murty has to take matters into his own hands and becomes a zombie killer and he kills all the zombies one by one until there are no more zombies and Drew Murty is hailed as a hero and named as the King of Beansyland and they put the zombies on a big fire to kill them all forever and at the bonfire Drew Murty eats one of the dead zombies because he was hungry and because of this he catches the zombie virus and becomes a mindless zombie and because he has been declared King of Beansyland the people have no choice but to agree to become zombies or go to jail for treason and Beansyland changed its name to Zombieland and then voted to leave the EU.

• Zac Z
    Favorite Answer

This is an awesome concept. I have nothing to add to make the story even better.

I suggest you start working on the book immediately (it'll become a massive best-seller, I'm sure!) and stop posting questions here because this will only be a distraction for the composition of this great novel.

• Amber

I think you're a troll so I'll just comment, get two points, and move on with my life.

• Andrew

I'm sure Cormac McCarthy could make it work somehow, but you certainly couldn't. So cross both "novelist" and "comedian" off your list of potential careers. 

• Tina

This wasn't funny the first time you asked. Time has not improved it. Go away.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r__Dk4oWGJQ

Youtube thumbnail

• sam

I suggest you make a study of grammar rules before you write this book.

• Marli

That is an extremely long run-on sentence. If you write the novel, please type more full-stops (.) and fewer "and"s.

I suspect you are trolling. Why eat roasted Zombie when there is other food available? Beansyland is celebrating. Celebrations require food. Tables spread with delicacies. Fountains of beer, wine, iced tea and Coca-Cola.

I don't know, sorry i couldn't help.