If Kayne West run for Presidental Office, then we could have a First Lady being a whore?

And the President as a saggy pant+ hoodie thug rapper?

That’s a very sick joke if black vote for him.

14 Answers

Relevance
  • Kathy
    Lv 7
    1 month ago
    Favorite Answer

He would never get elected as president. He is too stupid.

• 2 weeks ago

The thought of Kanye West running for Presidental office is just crazy. He has some mental issues and has no political experience. Kim's career started from a sex tape but now is a famous model. She is also studying to become a lawyer. Her start of her career is definitely a little strange but she's much better than the current First lady. 

• 2 weeks ago

I don't think you have to be concerned about Kanye becoming president. That will never happen.

• 4 weeks ago

The current First Lady is a whore. And, she's married to a sexual criminal.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 4 weeks ago

Sorry to burst your bubble but you already have one in Melania.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

No, Kim Kardasion isn't a whore. She is a slut and a narcissist. She does it because she loves attention and sex, she already had money. Melania Trump on the other hand is a whore.

• 1 month ago

Well we're currently winding down year four of basically an older paler fatter stupider Kanye and I sense that most of the country is sick of that sort of thing.

BTW if you're gonna almost quote Yeats in your bio you might as well get the quote right.

https://www.poetryfoundation.org/poems/43290/the-s...

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Ha ha imagine him at the G7 meeting lol..

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Could have? We do have. Melania Trump is no less a whore than Kim Kardashian. Hell, at least Kim Kardashian didn't marry for money like Melania did. It was Kanye who married for money, he being in debt up to his eyeballs and on the verge of filing chapter 7 bankruptcy when he married Kim Kardashian.

• 1 month ago

Another democrat racist strikes.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

We have melonhead. My bad, she’s not the First Lady. Ivanka is. 

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.